Thursday 2 April 2009

Holidays!!!!


Well at last I get back to reality, our holiday was just wonderful, we all came back rested and happy. This euphoric feeling has lasted until this week when the stresses of normal life have begun to kick back in.

Good News I do not have tendonitis!!!! Yeah as that was going to mean a 6 week splint and cortisone injections and most painful of all NO MORE KNITTING. I have a minor bone injury. I started physio today and hopefully will be able to resume knitting some time soon.

Meanwhile my first pair of socks is growing well. I started these at the UAE knitters KAL at Dubai Mall last Friday. I am loving my beautiful plain yet lovely, Basic Supersocks Dubai Style! I am using one of my first Handpainted yarns, Claudia Handpainted Antique Jeans, it is so beautiful it does not require a large amount of stitch pattern so it has proved a good choice for my first basic pair.

I have really enjoyed the construction of these socks and look forward to many more pairs.

Last weekend was really busy Thursday eve was the Cirque De Soliel, Friday Knitting and Saturday Coldplay. A perfect weekend.

This weekend has UAE knitters tomorrow and a lot of rest. I have promised Miffy to rest my hand for two days so no sneaky knitting!!! Just a lot of planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment